recording problems

sampolly

when i schedule two recordings on diferrent channels but at the same time i get a 'conflict' message and the box locks up on two or three channels, when i delete one of the'conflict' channels the box reverts to normal any suggestions as to why this is and as to why i get the 'conflict' message'
i thought i could record any two channels while watching another

See this thread

http://hummy.tv/forum/threads/recording-problem.1377/

3rd channel recording depends on what two channels you are recording.

If from same transponder (eg the BBC HD channels) then you can watch any other channel.

If from different transponders then you can watch any channel sharing a transponder with either recording.
i have been away for a while and have only just read this thread, afraid i am still not clear as to what i can record . i select two channels to record which are at the same time as each other obviously on different channels and then start to watch a third at the same time, this is when i get the conflict screen' am i expecting too much?

i have been away for a while and have only just read this thread, afraid i am still not clear as to what i can record . i select two channels to record which are at the same time as each other obviously on different channels and then start to watch a third at the same time, this is when i get the conflict screen' am i expecting too much?

Basically yes, If you press the list button while recording two then channels you can't watch are greyed out. Also using the prog up and down buttons cycles through the available channels. The link above explains how to predict in advance what 3rd channels are viewable with any 2 recording combinations.

When I returned from holiday I discovered that none of my selected programs had been recorded, they were on series link, on different days and different channels, what could have gone wrong? Usually my Humax recorder works fine, but not this time. Any advice would be most welcome, thank you.

Back