Recycle bin on CFO no longer working

Warris

I have the customised firmware installed and after a few days the recycle bin stops working, the only way to restore it is to remove the recycle module and reload it. It's happened several times. Deleting files now just deletes the file . Anyone else noticed anything?

The Web-If >> Diagnostics >> View Log Files now has a file called empty_distbin.log which can be examined, It may give a clue as to what is happening

Couldn't find the file you mentioned but have updated all the packages ans webif so I will monitor how it goes over the next week or two.

I have the customised firmware installed and after a few days the recycle bin stops working, the only way to restore it is to remove the recycle module and reload it. It's happened several times. Deleting files now just deletes the file . Anyone else noticed anything?
Having exactly the same thing :( (See my thread Undelete - Does it only work from webif?) Can you look and see if there is anything common i.e. running disable-ota package etc?

Cheers,

I'm just running the std package with undelete and ir remote, auto decrypt and sys monitor. Are you running the latest version of all the packages. Do update from the web in webif, it found quite a few updates so it may have been an out of date package, so far after the update it's working ok.

I did a force re-install of undelete last night and now (connecting into my Hummy from work) undelete is working properly. Thing is it will just stop working sometime in the next few days :( I will monitor though as there was an undelete update that I only put on a couple of days ago.
You might be right about the firmware though!

Back