Remote controls clash

Bilkodog

Hi guys, a newbie here so I hope this question hasn't been done to death already

I’ve owned an HDR-Fox T2 for some time now, which is great, and have today bought an HB 1000s.

The reason for my purchase is to:
Give me a 3rd recording option (for times when 2 recordable channels are just not enough).
Give me access to some channels that I don’t receive in my area via Freeview.
Make use of my single LNB satellite dish which was doing nothing.

Set up was simple and everything works well except; both of the remote controls work on the same frequency therefore whatever I do to the box I’m watching happens to the other box as well.

This could be problematic when setting recordings or adjusting settings, as well as a nuisance if channel hopping my different inputs. Is there a solution to this issue?

Cheers

Hi guys, a newbie here so I hope this question hasn't been done to death already

I’ve owned an HDR-Fox T2 for some time now, which is great, and have today bought an HB 1000s.

The reason for my purchase is to:
Give me a 3rd recording option (for times when 2 recordable channels are just not enough).
Give me access to some channels that I don’t receive in my area via Freeview.
Make use of my single LNB satellite dish which was doing nothing.

Set up was simple and everything works well except; both of the remote controls work on the same frequency therefore whatever I do to the box I’m watching happens to the other box as well.

This could be problematic when setting recordings or adjusting settings, as well as a nuisance if channel hopping my different inputs. Is there a solution to this issue?

Cheers

Answered in your other post

Back