Remote recommendation for Foxsat HD

Ron Bowater

I've just installed a Foxsat HD with a Samsung TV in the kitchen and all is well apart from the need to use two remotes to switch on both pieces of kit (which my wife hates). I don't believe that the Foxsat HD can control the TV power in any way, so can someone recommend a simple but effective remote (All In One etc) which provides most of the day to day function of the Hummy's remote but which also allows me to control TV power on/off and maybe volume (although I may be able to fix the TV volume and use the Hummy to control overall volume.

Thanks
Ron

Thanks Ezra ... I already bought a Harmony 200 and (especially at 13 quid) I think that its an absolutely excellent piece of kit. Beautifully made and brilliant support software. I had it working within about 10 minutes (that long, I hear you say!) from taking of out the box.Top marks to Logitech again (as this is actually the second Harmony device I have in the house). Wife (with short distance vision problem) loves it as the button positions she's already learned apply to the new remote.

R.

Back