• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

Remote scheduling - email activation.

I attempted to start remote sceduling today, from webif today. It says Registration Status: is active, however there's been no email to give me a starter password.

af123

Administrator
Staff member
The mail server can't find the domain part of your email address. Should there have been a y in there between the l and g?

If so, just re-register from the web interface settings screen with the right email address.

If you're still having problems, send me a private message on here and I'll help you get up and running.

OP
OP
B
Thanks. There most certainly should have been a y in there. It appears that I'm not only too important to check my own spelling, but also happy to post it into forms with autocomplete.

It's working like a champ currently.