• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

Remote Scheduling (RS) clashes/conflicts email not arriving

Hi - I don't seem to be getting the conflicts email from rs and suspect I have not yet set it up correctly. I've entered my email address in rs and set the Upcoming Conflict Warning Emails to 'ON' and added @hummypkg.org.uk to my safe senders list. I have set up an intentional clash (and one occurred 'naturally') but have not received any warning emails. Do I need to to change the email setting in webif? I have tried with both the default mail entry and the mail server for my registered domain name.

Firmware 2.00
webif 0.9.3-4
rs 0.4.4-1

I have also searched the forum and wiki for conflicts/clashes with no luck.

Grateful for any advice Thanks

Richard

af123

Administrator
Staff member
The conflict emails are only sent once a day at 7:15 but I've sent them again in case you didn't have it set up then.. I'll check the mail logs to see if it went.

af123

Administrator
Staff member
If your email address is the one I'm guessing it is then the one I just sent was delivered successfully.

If you don't get it, PM me your email address and I can investigate.

OP
OP
R

rlpratt

If your email address is the one I'm guessing it is then the one I just sent was delivered successfully.

If you don't get it, PM me your email address and I can investigate.
Many thanks - I have started a conversation giving the mail address used in rs

OP
OP
R

rlpratt

Email received this morning. I had not realised that the emails were only sent out one a day at 7:15, so the conflicts I had previously set up would have resolved themselves by then - hence no email.

Thanks again for your help with this.

af123

Administrator
Staff member
No problem. The conflict checking will usually pick up conflicts as they drop into the schedule a few days in advance (e.g. next week's episode has moved) so once a day should suffice.