1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remote Scheduling: Your recording schedule contains potential conflicts.

Discussion in 'HD/HDR-FOX T2 Customised Firmware' started by Heathy65, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Heathy65

Heathy65 New Member

I'm confused with regard to a message I've seen on the RS web page which says I have a conflicting recording.

As far as I can work out I don't have a conflict. I'd just like to understand the logic behind the warning.

I've attached 3 screenshots (one from my TV, one from the local web page and one via RS).

TV Screenshot: Schedule-TV.JPG
    Web - Local: Schedule-WebLocal.jpg
    Web- RS: Schedule-WebRS.jpg
    I am wondering if it's anything to do with Judge Dredd being in two parts.

Any thoughts appreciated.

2. Ezra Pound

Ezra Pound Well-Known Member

There is an overlap of times that is causing the conflict, It is not displayed on your screen shots because the times are not changed to reflect the Padding you have added, e.g. In the picture below a program that appears to run for 1 Hour will actally run for 80 Mins because in the second picture I have added padding of 10 Mins. to both ends but it isn't displayed

AR-test.jpg

3. af123

af123 Administrator Staff Member

Padding values are displayed if you hover over the blue double ended arrow blob.
    Nice spot Ezra, I couldn't work out what was going on there!

The padding in this case is 2 minutes before and 10 after, so the conflict is that both parts of Judge Dredd will be recording concurrently along with Downton Abbey.

4. Heathy65

Heathy65 New Member

Thanks guys

5. Black Hole

Black Hole Felonius Gru

6. Heathy65

Heathy65 New Member

Thanks (although I think the link's missing;))

7. Heathy65

Heathy65 New Member

Now that's weird....the link doesn't work in the original post from you but does in the quote in my reply ?!?

8. Black Hole

Black Hole Felonius Gru

Works for me! However, you might have looked at my post before I edited the link in - my modus operandi is to write the post and then source the links afterwards.

9. Heathy65

Heathy65 New Member

Ah that was it I think, it's working now, cheers.