Remote Scheduling

makem

Please tell me how I can opt out of the remote scheduling should I wish to do so at a later date. Also please advise me that access will not be allowed by yourselves or other parties after I opt out.

Also, I note that having added another Web Interface User, I am unable to delete that user.

Removing the rs package is sufficient. There is no access from the portal into your box, the rs package contacts the portal from time to time, sends it information and asks if there is anything for it to do. If you remove the package, that process will stop.

Problems removing a user from settings have been reported once before, but it was never successfully replicated. What browser are you using and what are you seeing when you try?

I used IE 8.0.7601.17514 and after clicking the delete user button nothing happened and the button remained highlighted. The new user name was still there along with the password change facility
Before posting this msg. I tried Firefox 9.0.1 and the deletion worked correctly.

I had just tried adding a user to see what happened.

I used IE 8.0.7601.17514 and after clicking the delete user button nothing happened and the button remained highlighted. The new user name was still there along with the password change facility
Before posting this msg. I tried Firefox 9.0.1 and the deletion worked correctly.

I had just tried adding a user to see what happened.

Now after refreshing IE having deleted the user via Firefox, I see in red 'Add a user to enable authentication.' below Web Interface User Access Control.

Does this mean I need to add me again? I don't remember seeing that before I added the user.

Back