Rename Media folders?

Scott McKenzie

Hi Folks,

Have been running pretty much from the day of purchase with the custom firmware and am loving Sky Player! I have a few shows building up in the recordings now and it's a minor issue but i'd quite like to tidy up the folder names in the media folder. At the moment it shows things such as:

Formula_1_Australian_

I assume it picked this up when i asked it to record the first F1 highlights.... i'd like to rename it to just say Formula 1 if i can. I'm sure i've done this before via the web portal of the unit, but that may have been an episode??

Thanks

Scott

If you click on the opt+ icon next to the folder then you should get the option to rename it.

If you have F1 set up for series record and you want future episodes to go there too then click on the more icon next to the scheduled event and you should have an option to change the target folder.

If you click on the opt+ icon next to the folder then you should get the option to rename it.

If you have F1 set up for series record and you want future episodes to go there too then click on the more icon next to the scheduled event and you should have an option to change the target folder.

The Opt+ bit worked great so my folder is now nicely renamed.... however I can't see this 'more' button you mention - is this on the EPG on the unit itself or within the web portal viewed through my laptop??

Cheers

Scott

Aha!!! The missing piece of the jigsaw that will circumvent my problems with flatten!

Webif - Scheduled Events. There's a 'more' button for each event.

I still can't find it - possibly being dumb here! The following is what I see inside Scheduled Events on webif:

humax.png

You're running an old version of the web interface. Go to 'package management' and 'upgrade all packages'
You might have to do it twice if your RS package also needs an upgrade.

Back