Request for reboot

Hi,I am getting a request for reboot every time I schedule a programme to record!. Is this a setting error that needs adjusting,how does RTS setting affects this?.

via webif or remote scheduling
with Remote Scheduling it will still show the Schedule Reboot button while it is waiting to be processed, no need to schedule a reboot if you have RTS enabled
1713887401740.png
It shouldn't prompt with webif if you have RTS enabled but it will fall back to the older queued scheduling if it can't immediately schedule a recording.

It is possible you have had a crash that has caused some packages to be disabled - try diag fix-flash-packages and see if that helps

I have tried your suggestions, but not only does it not work but I now have lost Real Time scheduling completely,it is not displayed in the Advanced Settings,what is going on?.

I had this a while back:

I set a recording on HDR3, but it didn't happen. When I had a hunt around to find out why, the WebIF was saying a reboot was required and the RTS enable switch in Advanced Settings was missing (WebIF 1.4.3-3). How can that be? HDR1 still shows the RTS switch in the same version of WebIF.

As far as I know, I had RTS enabled on all three units. Even if I didn't, the switch should still be there without me having to take any specific action - right? Yes, have tried rebooting. nugget is installed.

If left to my own devices I might try force-reinstalling nugget, but guidance would be appreciated especially to figure out why his has happened.

The solution was a fix-flash-packages followed by a reboot.

Back