resize/downsize photo mp3 partition

What do you mean exactly? AFAIK everything on the HDR Fox T2 just goes on the hard disk - there's no partitions that I've ever seen. When you view media you say whether you want to see Video, Photo or Music and the relevant stuff is filtered out and displayed.

OK maybe I misunderstood - I've filled my hard disk up to about 75% at its fullest and I've got video and music on there but never had to do anything with partitions. I just put whatever I want on there and the pie chart says how full the entire disk is regardless of content type. When I removed some old recordings I had more free space. Unless I've missed something I don't think there are partitions - the Media page has selectors for Video, Music and Photo but I think that's only to allow the screen to filter out to just show the specific media type you select but they're not partitions as far as I can tell.

There are in fact 3 partitions (but only 1 for recorded content). To see them you need to look at the disc on a PC.

One of 1 GB for the epg, one of 10GB at a guess for streamed content and the rest for recorded content. The Foxsat-hdr has two partitions for storing recordings, one for Video and the other for jpeg/mp3s the assignment is adjustable by formatting both. That's where the confusion is coming from.

Back