Retune Clearing Schedule

Rbz5416

Does the Humax firmware still do this or was it fixed by firmware? Want to dispose of my backup machine that doesn't have custom firmware on it but don't want to inflict that behaviour on a new user.

Thanks, guess I'll have brave the world of a custom install for the first time in a very long time!

Edit
Not quite as painful as I remembered. Thanks to all those who contribute. 🙂

Last edited:
Beware that auto-schedule-restore can only do its job if you reboot after a retune. You'll also need at least one entry in the schedule at all times to prevent it looking as if there's been a retune.

Want to dispose of my backup machine
If you are selling it or otherwise passing it on then I'd leave it as stock without CFW.
If the new owner is CFW aware/competent they can install it and set it up - if they aren't then it's presence and actions could leave them in WTF?land and calling you for assistance.

If you are selling it or otherwise passing it on then I'd leave it as stock without CFW.
If the new owner is CFW aware/competent they can install it and set it up - if they aren't then it's presence and actions could leave them in WTF?land and calling you for assistance.
Definitely.

Back