Retunes

Yes, should be straightforward enough. I haven't tested but the existing rsvsync should be able handle the boot time insertion.

The retune event was stored in your HDR-FOX in advance. The earliest this particular retune event could be activated was on the afternoon of the 23rd.

I'm guessing that you do not have the custom software disable-dso installed?
What probably happened was that when the reminder turned on the Humax the Humax presumed that you were there watching and displayed the invitation to stop the retune. It then went ahead and retuned and removed your entire schedule.

Yes I also have disable-dso installed. I also have a power-off at 5am and a power-on at 5-15am. It is interesting to note that the power off/on did not appear in the rs log, so the last event was the start of the disable-ota reminder.

I do seem to recall in the past before installing the disable-dso that I would wake up in the morning to find the box had retuned at some time overnight. Does anyone know for certain what time the programmed retune is supposed to happen in a Humax?

I did email our neighbour who was feeding the cat, to power cycle the box, but I don't think that happened for a couple of days, as I know I missed a number of items I had set to record. I believe that once it was power cycled it then restored the programmes to record through af123's backup facility which I have also enabled.

Back