Retuning Again

My new Panny came up with a retune message on DVB and although I knew what channels would be deleted and added (Motors TV), I retuned anyway. I was pleasantly surprised after the retune to find that I didn't have to edit out all the dross.
The channel list had retained my preferred channels and all I had to do was tick ch71 to add Motors TV.
When editing the channel list it is simply a case of unticking the channel and it removes it from the guide. If you make an error, re-instate the tick, no retune necessary.
This would be useful on the T2 for those, like me, who do not use CF, having to re-edit the channel list each time.

@Humour Min, why don't you set up a poll to see if the forum members agree with your views.
Hi Brian,

Thanks very much for the suggestion - I will act on it - sorry I didn't reply earlier, I'm away a lot - even incommunicado (AFK?) a lot. I'll also need to think about the bias of the wording in the light of the recent referendum.

Regards.

PS. thanks to prpr for bringing back happy memories of both House of Cards and the Goons.

Back