Rqst. Limit EPG search results to channels in Fav List

Terrahawk

As a feature suggestion, would it be possible to limit/filter the results from a Webif EPG search to only channels appearing in the designated favorite list, assigned on the EPG settings page.

I re-tuned my box this week and decided to keep some of the channels in the 800 range. I have two transmitters within range and sometimes I get a better signal from one than the other. I excluded the 800 range channels from my favourite list which I've assigned on the EPG settings page.

The EPG shows only channels in the FAV list however doing a search includes results from channels duplicated in the 800 range, not just those listed in the FAV list.

I re-tuned my box this week and decided to keep some of the channels in the 800 range.
I would reconsider your decision to keep channels above 799, this is not recommended as it can cause problems with Accurate Recording i.e. finding the start and end of transmitted programmes

Thanks Black hole & Erza Pound. Appreciate the pointer and take on board the experience shared . It sounds like the disadvantages out way the benefit of keeping the channels from the second transmitter. I think I prefer to have reliable AR.

Regardless of the merits of keeping channels above 800 it would be nice to have the ability to filter the EPG search by channels or favourite list.

Yesterday I wanted to find the new 'Have I got a bit more news' but the result was cluttered with the myriad repeats on Dave.

Back