RS and 2 T2's

Michael Slater

I have had my T2 forever it seems and with its life not finite I have been searching for alternatives that give me the option to set recordings whilst away. I have tried, Vbox, HdHomerun, and of course Humax 4000. None come anywhere near my T2 with RS. So I found an allegedly new one on ebay and have installed it. All fine bar one issue. Both deveices show as option on the remote page but switching from Humax 1 (original) to Humax 2 the new one the disk space does not appear, it is there for the old one. So the old one was loaded with 3.02 and the new one with 3.13, so I upgraded the old one and now both are on exactly the same firmware. Any clues why the disk space is not showing on humax 2 top left? Thanks
upload_2017-12-6_9-56-54.png

Sorry forgot to say that local network login to the box is fine and I can get all the info, it is remote RS login
In the last post I included the humax 2 screen here is humax 1. Note the differences top left.
upload_2017-12-6_10-10-3.png

From the command line (or webshell), try this:
Code:
humax# rs ds 100 50 50 50
That pushes artificial figures but will prove the communication at least. To get correct figures, try setting something to record and it should update it.
upload_2017-12-6_11-15-36.png

Code:
That pushes artificial figures but will prove the communication at least. To get correct figures, try setting something to record and it should update it.
View attachment 3339
Interesting I don't have the command line icon in my utilities in either Humax diagnostics?

Install the `webshell` package and the icon should appear under diagnostics.

Code:
View attachment 3339
One of my HD-FOX T2 boxes did not have the disk usage pie chart on the RS site, so I tried the command mentioned above, and now have the pie chart with artificial figures as in post #6.
How long should it take to get the correct figures displayed? I sent the command yesterday evening, and have made three recordings since then, but the artificial figures still remain.

The disk space push should happen pretty regularly. You can test it in the same way that should happen automatically via the CLI with:

Code:
/mod/sbin/rs_process -pushds

if that works then it's possible that you are missing something in crontab to do the routine synchronisation. A force-reinstall of the rs package should solve that.

The disk space push should happen pretty regularly. You can test it in the same way that should happen automatically via the CLI with:

Code:
/mod/sbin/rs_process -pushds

if that works then it's possible that you are missing something in crontab to do the routine synchronisation. A force-reinstall of the rs package should solve that.
All I get after entering that command is “Syntax error “. I have tried to force-reinstall the rs package, but that doesn’t seem to help either.

Sorry, now I can check on my Humax, the command is:
Code:
/mod/sbin/rs_process now -pushds

Sorry, now I can check on my Humax, the command is:
Code:
Thanks, that command is recognised but the response is
Code:
Already up-to-date.
Is there anything else to try?

Can you post the output of the rs/dspush diagnostic?
Code:
>>> Beginning diagnostic rs/dspush

Running: rs/dspush
Welcome to Jim version 0.77
. jscss
. . . 984475676672 4713193472 0 979762483200 100 0 0
. 100 {0 bytes} {0 bytes}
. SIZE: 916.86 GiB
. USED: 4.39 GiB
. FREE: 912.47 GiB
. PERC: 0
. Already up-to-date.