RS Automatic Scheduling - Feature Request

ian_j

There are a few of features I would really like that I feel could be very useful to others.

An extra column for "Show Matching Events" with the last date of an email notification. Still keep the menu item that shows all matches but have just the last one shown in a column.

The ability to "Reset Matching Events" for all items on the list, or a selection box for each item so that multiple items can be reset more easily.

The ability to hide columns.

An extra column for "Show Matching Events" with the last date of an email notification. Still keep the menu item that shows all matches but have just the last one shown in a column.

I may be misunderstanding, but isn't that already there?

Screenshot%202015-01-30%2020.34.02.png

The ability to "Reset Matching Events" for all items on the list, or a selection box for each item so that multiple items can be reset more easily.

Good idea. I occasionally reset my film rule but it gets tedious to do them one by one.

The ability to hide columns.
On which screen? Not averse to the idea but would like to understand the reasoning.

The extra column to be on the right next to Synopsis

Hide columns on the main screen, all of my Day, Time, Duration, & Content are blank, so far I have only used Channel, Name & Synopsis for matches. It would makes it easier to view on my phone.

hpkg.tv Remote Scheduling.png

Hi af123,

I've noticed that the delete boxes have appeared on the WebIF & RS, does this mean they will be implemented on the RS Auto too?

Yes, the RS auto screen revamp is next on my (quickly growing!) list.

(and I think you noticed the new checkboxes on RS within about 2 minutes of me flicking the switch to being them live!)

I am still getting the pink conflict warning at the top of the redesigned screen, but nothing highlighting were the conflicts are.

Should be back in the pink now. Might need a full refresh (Control-R for example.)

Thanks af123. Can we have the same column widths in the webif version please. I think that will help the font size issue, certainly on tablets which scale to the page width.

Has the ability to schedule Wakeup/Sleep events moved or disappeared altogether?
It is no longer there. It was never actually a good idea as it can cause problems with the Humax going into standby. Much better to use a reminder instead covering the period you want it to be awake.

It is no longer there. It was never actually a good idea as it can cause problems with the Humax going into standby. Much better to use a reminder instead covering the period you want it to be awake.
It seems that the reboot option that was there is gone as well. I found that useful because not all the times I set a recording I got a reboot option. so in that case I used the one at the bottom of the page.

It seems that the reboot option that was there is gone as well. I found that useful because not all the times I set a recording I got a reboot option. so in that case I used the one at the bottom of the page.
Back now.

Back