RS EPG is empty

ssjdc

Hi
I have just set up remote scheduling and all looks ok, I can see my recording schedule on the website. The only problem is that the online EPG appears blank, no entries at all. On the settings page the EPG region for my device is showing up as 'unknown', so I wonder if that has something to do with it, but not sure how to change it. That could be a red herring of course, so any advice gratefully received !

Hi
I have just set up remote scheduling and all looks ok, I can see my recording schedule on the website. The only problem is that the online EPG appears blank, no entries at all. On the settings page the EPG region for my device is showing up as 'unknown', so I wonder if that has something to do with it, but not sure how to change it. That could be a red herring of course, so any advice gratefully received !
The epg is updated overnight so if you wait until tomorrow you will see all the data.
Alternatively you can run the diagnostic rs/sync which should quote synchronise everything unquote

Thanks for asking the question. I have tried before to set up Remote scheduling but didn't wait long enough for the EPG to update before I gave up. I now have two machine set up. Now waiting to see that they pick up the test schedules I did this morning are picked up.

Back