RS: EPG returning previous transmission dates & Auto keeps finding them.

Dave F.

Member
In an EPG search Both 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Our Man Bashir' and 'The Escape Artist' are listing old broadcast dates going back to June.
Do I need to refresh/update the EPG? If so, how?

Note: This doesn't occur on the Webif EPG.

I've set up an 'Auto' for both.
'Matching Events' returns the old dates. Notification emails give:

[Fri, 17 Jul 2026 23:22:00 +0100 / 01:53]
The Escape Artist
David Tennant is the brilliant lawyer in this shockingly twisty thriller. A barrister who excels in getting clients out of tight legal spots discovers the fallout could be deadly.
= Series recording occurs too soon. ( / title {The Escape Artist} action scheduleseries) =

With the "help" of AI I tried:
Running: rs/chanpush
SQLite3: 3.53.4
Curl version: libcurl/8.17.0 OpenSSL/1.1.1d zlib/1.3.1
Sending channel information to remote server.
Fetch checksum: bare&mac=00:03:78:b8:df:0c&id=1f008fd5310d52843d7774cfcbadd8a2&tbl=channel
Checksum: [a8992809ca1bce1614e4be175120f2e2]
Already up-to-date.

rs/muxdump
(listed all muxes/channels for my Network (West))

>> Beginning diagnostic rs/epgpush
Running: rs/epgpush
>> Ending diagnostic rs/epgpush

Running: rs/sync
Sending channel information to remote server.
Already up-to-date.
Sending disk information to remote server.
Updating...
Sending disk error information to remote server.
Sending TBL_RESERVATION schedule information to remote server.
Already up-to-date.
Sending pending schedule information to remote server.
Already up-to-date.
 
What region are you in (as shown at top of RS page)?

I am in South and RS EPG search only shows future episodes when searching for "Deep Space" and no programmes with Bashir in name
Also no occurrences of "The Escape Artist"
 
Last edited:
I'm guessing, but go into the command line interface of you Humax and enter
rs epg offer

That may fill the gaps, but even if it did, the old entries may still be there.


I have had this happen to me earlier this year, but I went away and did something else and totally forgot about it till today. When it happened to me it was fine when I next tried a search on RS. I.e. have another go tomorrow.
 
Probably a corrupt RS epg database for the West region, possibly updating from a user without of date broken epgrange
Unfortunately @af123 is the only one who can fix AFAIK if it doesn't fix itself tomorrow

1791318165812.png
 
I'm guessing, but go into the command line interface of you Humax and enter
rs epg offer

rs epg offer
Tue Oct 6 21:51:10 2026 + Negotiating EPG transfer for net 12346 (West)
Tue Oct 6 21:51:10 2026 - Wants service 4161 (>1791935700)...
Tue Oct 6 21:51:10 2026 0 entries found.
...
Tue Oct 6 21:51:13 2026 No EPG data to send.

I guess that's not good


Slight change since I first posted - I'm not getting any returned programs in RS's EPG but still getting them in Auto's Matching Events

1791320585835.png
 
Back
Top