RS epg seems to be missing channels

I installed opkg beta but now I can't see any packages in installed or available or update tab.

Thanks @af123. Worked on all my four boxes.

For some reason I did need to --force-remove opkg-beta on one box in order to install the beta rs package. The guidance in the error text for the force install of opkg-beta helped (once I worked that it needed to be appended to the force install and not a diagnostic.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I installed opkg beta but now I can't see any packages in installed or available or update tab.
The same happend to me.
I closed my browser, rebooted the box and then renavigated to the package list and it was now populated.

It's pretty normal to need a reboot after installing something, but not in this case I wouldn't think. Something odd.

Virtually everything I click on the rs epg comes up with this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180827-090156.png
    Screenshot_20180827-090156.png
    340.3 KB · Views: 26
Virtually everything I click on the rs epg comes up with this
When you say "virtually everything I click " is it everything from the BBC 4 HD mux or is it from muxes that were 100% OK before?
Is it OK on the non-local, non-SFN muxes? Try it with 20 Drama, 12 Dave and 19 Yesterday,

I'm just getting that on a single channel. Before the beta package it wasn't appearing, which unlike your missing BBC 4 HD wasn't particularly puzzling due to my channel being the 'local' channel for an out of area transmitter.

Strangely, I have just tried to schedule 21:00 this evening on BBC TWO HD and have seen exactly the same "empty" "Programme details" dialog as Mihaid has reported.
I have 2 HDRs; humax1 (28073816) exhibits the problem and does not have the latest RS beta installed, humax2 (427573816) is OK and has the latest RS beta.
However, it is clearly not restricted to just Com78 as BBC TWO HD is on PSB3/BBC B. In fact, on humax 1 I can select any programme ony any channel and any day this week and see the faulty dialog.
Interestingly, the buttons available at the bottom of the dialog are correct; i.e. they depend on whether the programme is a series or already scheduled.
Anything that I can do before I update humax1 to the latest beta?

I have just had a look at the humax1, if has just recorded this afternoon's Triathlon OK (BBC TWO HD 14:15 to 15:15), but hadn't shutdown completely after recording had finished. The top item in its schedule is 12/8 21:00 The Handmaid's Tale, what follows is this evening's and tomorrow's programmes as expected. Both RS & WebIf show the Handmaid's Tale where expected in the expired part of the schedule.

humax1 (28073816) exhibits the problem and does not have the latest RS beta installed,
Thanks - should be fixed now. I hadn't properly accounted for boxes without the beta package on them (this has involved server-side changes too).

Back