rs-error message

jsrobo

I'm getting an rs error message: see attached captures, any ideas whats wrong.
rs-error.jpg
I have updated the rs package! I'm undecided what to do next. Should I remove the RS package and re-install??
rsvsync-errorlog.jpg rs-error log.jpg

That looks like your Humax box cannot connect to the RS server.
Very old versions of the RS package used HTTP to talk to the server whereas current ones use HTTPS. If yours really was that old then now that you have upgraded it a reboot should fix it.

That looks like your Humax box cannot connect to the RS server.
Very old versions of the RS package used HTTP to talk to the server whereas current ones use HTTPS. If yours really was that old then now that you have upgraded it a reboot should fix it.
Hi af123,
No this has been working ok quite recently, with everything set to auto update. I was hoping you would be able to tell what the problem was from the diagnostics I posted. The only thing I've done is force an rs update, this morning. However a couple of nights ago the Humax did crash and I had to do a mains shutdown and switch-on. One other thing my other Humax on the same network and setup the same is working ok.
Rs will schedule a programme, but will not allow me to see what recordings it has made. When I attempt to view what has been recorded I get "Your Humax has not yet successfully uploaded a list of recordings. Ensure you ......" etc

Try running the rs/diskpush diagnostic and see if it reports any errors. If not, I can look on the server side.

Hi af123, Yes now it's working ok. I would be interested to know what was wrong. Thanks again!!!

Back