rs.hpkg.tv showing incorrect EPG channels

Engeeaitch

I've been using the remote scheduling service for years. It's been a great service, thank you. However, I have a problem at the moment...

I have a number of channels setup in Favourites 1. Using the webif, these show correctly in the EPG Guide. However, on the remote scheduling service, only three seemingly random channels are shown - 27, 50 and 718. If I change the settings for EPG Favourites Group to None, then all of the channels are shown. It would seem as though the Favourites group is not synced with the remote service? The 'Last seen' display shows the current time. The rs package version is 1.5.1-4. I have re-tuned and re-allocated the channels to Favourites 1 and re-booted.

Any ideas please?

Can you run the following sqlite3 command from the command prompt and report the output:
Code:
humax# sqlite3 /var/lib/humaxtv/channel.db "select uslcn,substr(szsvcname,2) from tbl_svc join tbl_fav on tbl_svc.hsvc=tbl_fav.hsvc order by 1"

The favourites list should be updated daily
Can you post the contents of rs.log (from the diagnostics page)
You can manually sync the channels list by running the command rs push channels

The favourites list should be updated daily
Can you post the contents of rs.log (from the diagnostics page)
You can manually sync the channels list by running the command rs push channels

Thank you - I didn't realise that the channels were only updated daily. rs push channels did the job.

Thanks again.

Back