rs.hpkg.tv

RobH1

Well-Known Member
Need to change email address, on web, Log in - Main menu>>Settings>>Settings for rs package, but nothing materialises for me to change.
What am I missing?
 
I guess the easiest thing to do is create a new account, port over all the setup and then delete the old one. Cumbersome, yes, as are other things to do with rs but there seems to be no other option.
 
Thanks, but please note the settings I quoted above are the same as in the wiki (which I consulted first).
I misread your original message and assumed you were doing this on the RS server itself, but it seems you are doing it on the WebIf on the HDR.
Sloppily writing things like "on web, Log in" don't exactly aid people easily and quickly understanding exactly what you are doing though.
KTO2 is correct - you change the email address on the HDR, not on the RS server.
If you are not seeing what it shows in the Wiki, then perhaps you could post a picture of what you are seeing. Failing that, there is always the command line to do the change from.
 
Back
Top