RS portal help

Hi Guys,
Recently i have noticed that i have 80 pending events on the RS portal, with only 3 for programs, which have sat there for ages, i mean days if not weeks.
i have about 50 updates for tomorrow morning at 4.30am, is something going on here or is this normal?
If not how can l clear this as it seems be a bit "stuck" to my mind...
Any thoughts gratefully received....

What's in the rs.log file on your Humax? (Webif->Diagnostics->Log file viewer)
Let me know your MAC address or the email address you use for RS and I can look at the server side too.

Ok my log file is huge with a bunch of errors, i suppose the short answer is to maybe reinstall the rs add on? How would i then clear my remote scheduling files from the website?

if you want a snapshot........
Sending TBL_RESERVATION schedule information to remote server.
Already up-to-date.
Sending pending schedule information to remote server.
Updating... WHERE IT STARTS TO GO A BIT WRONG,
Runtime Error: /mod/var/mongoose/lib/rsv.class:8: database is locked
in procedure 'require' called at file "/mod/sbin/rs_process", line 5
at file "/mod/var/mongoose/lib/setup", line 6
in procedure 'require' called at file "/mod/var/mongoose/lib/epg.class", line 6
at file "/mod/var/mongoose/lib/rsv.class", line 8
in procedure 'require' called at file "/mod/var/mongoose/lib/epg.class", line 6
at file "/mod/var/mongoose/lib/rsv.class", line 8
Runtime Error: /mod/var/mongoose/lib/rsv.class:262: database schema has changed
in procedure 'rsv' called at file "/mod/var/mongoose/lib/epg.class", line 25
at file "/mod/var/mongoose/lib/rsv.class", line 262
Runtime Error: /mod/var/mongoose/lib/rsv.class:262: database schema has changed
in procedure 'rsv' called at file "/mod/var/mongoose/lib/epg.class", line 25
at file "/mod/var/mongoose/lib/rsv.class", line 262
at file "/mod/var/mongoose/lib/rsv.class", line 8 THEN PAGES OF THIS.....

Processing command ' '
!Unknown command ''
Processing command ' '
THEN THIS....

Error encountered, Error: 6 - Couldn't resolve host name Error encountered, Error: 6 - Couldn't resolve host name Error encountered, Error: 6 - Couldn't resolve host name Processing command 'schedule ' *Schedule 17609/20635/1/51/ITV1 HD/1336832100/Dr No *LCN suggests service 17604. *Trying source service/event ID. *Trying events at the original event time @17604 _Found event - Dr No _Successfully scheduled event. Processing command 'schedule ' *Schedule 8281/3962/2/3/ITV1/1336841100/Keith Lemon's LemonAid *LCN suggests service 8261. _Found event - Keith Lemon's LemonAid _Successfully scheduled event. Processing command 'schedule ' *Schedule 4170/54991/1/1/BBC ONE/1336507200/Britain's Biggest Hoarders *LCN suggests service 4164. *Trying source service/event ID. *Trying events at the original event time @4164 *Trying events at the original event time @4170 *Trying event at the same time on service 4164. *Trying event at the same time on service 4170. !Error, cannot find event to schedule. Sending TBL_RESERVATION schedule information to remote server. Already up-to-date. Sending pending schedule information to remote server. Updating... Processing command 'schedule ' *Schedule 8384/22360/1/4/Channel 4/1336510800/More Sex Please, We're British *LCN suggests service 8384. *Trying events at the original event time @8384 *Trying event at the same time on service 8384. !Error, cannot find event to schedule. Processing command 'schedule ' *Schedule 8384/22451/2/4/Channel 4/1336680000/The Hoarder Next Door *LCN suggests service 8384. _Found event - The Hoarder Next Door _Successfully scheduled event. Processing command 'schedule ' *Schedule 4287/55045/2/2/BBC TWO/1336770000/Episodes *LCN suggests service 4287. _Found event - Episodes _Successfully scheduled event. Sending TBL_RESERVATION schedule information to remote server. Already up-to-date. Sending pending schedule information to remote server. Updating... Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Processing command 'schedule ' *Schedule 4544/43758/1/9/BBC FOUR/1337306700/Tales of Television Centre *LCN suggests service 4544. _Found event - Tales of Television Centre _Successfully scheduled event. Sending TBL_RESERVATION schedule information to remote server. Already up-to-date. Sending pending schedule information to remote server. Updating... Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Runtime Error: /mod/var/mongoose/lib/rsv.class:8: database is locked in procedure 'require' called at file "/mod/sbin/rs_process", line 5 at file "/mod/var/mongoose/lib/setup", line 7 at file "/mod/var/mongoose/lib/rsv.class", line 8 Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 28 - Timeout was reached Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 28 - Timeout was reached Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 7 - Couldn't connect to server Error encountered, Error: 28 - Timeout was reached
Rendered in: 0.019 seconds

I've reset the RS side of things for your account, lets see what happens next time your box does an upload.

Ah ok...........got home after a week away and discovered all my scheduled recordings have gone, tried to do back up but obviously wont work.
I assume the best thing now is to manually input all my recordings again on the hummy?

Hmmm its all a bit screwed up....have re added all my recording schedules manually on the box but both on the webif and remote scheduler i have a long page of auto update commands for each day,and if i delete they just re add themselves on the bottom of the list.

Try installing the disable-ota package, reboot the box and see if they go away. You can remove the package afterwards and a real auto-update event will reappear after a few reboots.

Ok will try that Wednesday night. For now being away from my box i will keep an eye on my RS and see if my scheduled recordings disappear again. Backed up by means of a photo! :frantic: I did have hassle with my IP address a while back not sure if thats connected....It now connects to a slightly different IP but i had not noticed any other errors after i edited my favourites and listed the new one..........

Ok installed the disable ota....All the wakeup/ sleep schedules still appear in the RS wb page, does this need to be wiped? I tried but they re-add...

Try installing the disable-ota package, reboot the box and see if they go away. You can remove the package afterwards and a real auto-update event will reappear after a few reboots.
Hi Af123, Ok appears good this morning, checked my RS page and all event dissappeared except my scheduled ones. Just need to re-add a wake up for mid afternoon to catch all the programs i hear about and want to schedule from work! Thanks for all your help.

Back