RS top 100 scheduled recordings - films REQUEST

Thanks for extending the list - interesting to see what other programmes appear further down! I clicked on some of the Dr Who entries from lower down the list, and these bring up "No results found". Are these missing data somehow from the EPG?

Thanks for extending the list - interesting to see what other programmes appear further down! I clicked on some of the Dr Who entries from lower down the list, and these bring up "No results found". Are these missing data somehow from the EPG?
It's either a problem converting the title into a search string or it isn't showing in your region. Bear in mind that there are data there from borders and, in a few cases, other countries.

Just updated it to show the top 500. It won't show anything that has only been set to record on a single device but 2 and above are fair game.
excellent job af123. promptly I have set to record five things I would have never found myself.
and no, babestation is not one of them. it seems that 80 minutes filters a lot of the undesired out.

Last edited:
Back