RS Visual problem ?

peterworks

Ye Olde Bowler
All okay on RS except this page - seems to load forever (Firefox stops responding) and Firefox CPU usage goes up to over 30 pct.
Any one else having this problem ?

Problem still there and no info shown after Sunday. The Monday line appears but then keeps loading blank line after blank line after blank line...

Looking at the WebIf 'Visual' I notice that progs scheduled after the clock change this weekend are in the wrong place. For instance More News for You scheduled for Monday night actually shows as Sunday night overflowing into Monday morning and Ordinary Lies scheduled for Tuesday is shown as Monday.
Hopefully, once the clock change has happened, all will be returned to normal...

It is odd that the runaway page problem only shows up on the RS Visual page but not on the the Webif version which presumably use very similar logic.

On the webif Visual page I actually see two lines labelled as Sun 30th the second has Mondays programs and the labels for the rest of the week are a day out.
Fullscreen capture 27102016 135426.jpg

af123 may need to lose more than hours sleep for this clock change problem

I've at least fixed the runaway, but the times for next week are showing out I think.
No, Now programs for Today and Saturday are showing as an hour early, while Sunday onwards are OK

PS I was pleased to see that the EPGs correctly show 2 1:00ams on Sunday morning

Last edited:
Perhaps we should set a reminder to check the display on 2oth Mar to see if the clock going forward introduces any other problems :)

Back