RS

makem

I want to record a program on 1st June (Friday). First attempt I didn't see the calender beside the current date (not there I feel sure, even tried editing the date!). Other attempts, I click on the calender, select 1st June and the page refreshes but the date goes to 31st May (Friday). I try this several time with the same result.

I jump forward 1 week then back day by day to 1st June and record my program.

Because I think I may have got something wrong, I try the forward jump to 1st June again but get the 31st May again.

EDIT: Just noticed although I chose to record two programs on the same occasion, (Corry) on 1st June, only one was scheduled.

I want to record a program on 1st June (Friday). First attempt I didn't see the calender beside the current date (not there I feel sure, even tried editing the date!). Other attempts, I click on the calender, select 1st June and the page refreshes but the date goes to 31st May (Friday). I try this several time with the same result.

I jump forward 1 week then back day by day to 1st June and record my program.

Because I think I may have got something wrong, I try the forward jump to 1st June again but get the 31st May again.

EDIT: Just noticed although I chose to record two programs on the same occasion, (Corry) on 1st June, only one was scheduled.
I can confirm that selecting 1st June also goes to 31st May for me.

Did you select series for your Corry programmes? if yes, there should only be one showing as scheduled. The second one would be shown when the first one had finished.
Alternatively both would be visible in the native EPG, and by pressing the right arrow navigation key whilst the first entry is highlighted in the native schedule list.

Yes, I did select series. I selected one program series at 19.30 and another at 20.30. I appreciate only one entry will be shown for each.

Didn't know about, 'by pressing the right arrow navigation key whilst the first entry is highlighted in the native schedule list.', thanks.

Finally, I have all the programs for 1st June scheduled.

Yes, I did select series. I selected one program series at 19.30 and another at 20.30. I appreciate only one entry will be shown for each.

Didn't know about, 'by pressing the right arrow navigation key whilst the first entry is highlighted in the native schedule list.', thanks.

Finally, I have all the programs for 1st June scheduled.
As both programmes are in the same series, you should only have selected series for the the 19:30 episode, and the other episode would be set automatically.

Back