Running HDD Test option (1.02.27) on 2tb disk.

free30

I installed the firmware and the custom firmware. (1.02.27) on my HDR box.
I have a 2tb disk installed.
I run the HDD test option from the Data Storage menu. It went fine till it got near the end of the metre bar and its stopped.
It's still sitting there and I'm debating whether to turn it on and off again, it's been 30mins now.....

From what I've read elsewhere it should only take a minute or so. I don't know what it actually does yet.

Ok. Thank you very much for the support AND the custom firmware!
I'm going to turn off the box.......
I have undelete, unencrypt and some other packages running.

Turned off fine, so I tried it again and same thing happened. It gets near the end and the spinning icon carries on for a minuet then stops as well.
I'll just leave it, I don't have a HD problem just thought I'd test it. Thanks again.

I installed the firmware and the custom firmware. (1.02.27) on my HDR box.
I have a 2tb disk installed.
I run the HDD test option from the Data Storage menu. It went fine till it got near the end of the metre bar and its stopped.
It's still sitting there and I'm debating whether to turn it on and off again, it's been 30mins now.....

It has been reported on other forums that this has happened with a 1TB drive fitted by Humax, However a second run of the HDD Test did complete

I ran the HDD test for the first time this morning on my upgraded 1TB HDR, it completed error free in under a minute. Thankfully.

Back