Save Last Streamed Content Disappeared?

Andrew Home

I'm on Web-if 1.3.2-1 and the option to Save Last Streamed Content just isn't where it should be?

I have upgraded to a 4TB drive with all the latest customised software, all seems to be working well except for the above. I can't remember whether I've seen the SLSC box since I upgraded or not?

Regards,
Andrew Home

Well ain't you the lucky ones. It ain't there on mine. But could this possibly be because I haven't got any streamed content to save?

Having just tested it, the button appears/disappears depending on the presence/absence of /mnt/hd3/Streamer_down_file

It's where streamed content gets put. If you haven't got the file/button, then you haven't streamed anything.

So basically the OP hasn't tried to stream anything since he upgraded his disks. I suspected that might be the case, as the button doesn't appear on my HD-FOX.

So basically the OP hasn't tried to stream anything since he upgraded his disks. I suspected that might be the case, as the button doesn't appear on my HD-FOX.
Yep, basically the OP was an idiot! Many thanks for helping the idiot.... :))

In my defence, while my Humax was down, I got used to using iPlayer from the TV - when I got the Humax up & running I forgot to switch back to using iPlayer on the hummy, thus thinking I was streaming on iPlayer and was perplexed by the hummy not finding the streamed content.

It wasn't a 'pointless' post. I wondered where previously streamed content was stored, but never got round to looking. Now I know. Thanks.

Back