Schedule backup/restore not restoring favourites

I have 'acquired' another hdr which I cleanded up and set up the same as my original. Have been using it to do some more testing as follows:
Did schedule backup (Picture 1 shows the output)
Did retune (automatic)
Restarted using remote control (Picture 2 shows the schedule)
Did schedule restore (Picture 3 shows the output)
Did reboot/restart in WebIf (Picture 4 shows the restored schedule)

and found that 1 scheduled program was missing and no favourites restored

1. Schedule Backup output.jpg 2. Schedule after retune and restart.jpg 3. Schedule Restore output.jpg 4. Schedule after restore.jpg

I can add that my favourites were not restored after my recent re-tune.

Though, I'm fairly sure they have all other times...

Could favourite lists be created via Web-IF?

This will be fixed in webif 1.4, it's quite broken in the 1.3!
1.4 is a week or so away from release but there will be a beta as soon as it's ready.

I'm running the released 1.4 (via auto-update, not sure what v it's actually on) and the favourites restore still seems to be broken. Schedule restore part worked though.

OK. I'll see where autoupdate has got the version to then might do a retune on the other HDR as that still has MovieMix.

Box updated to 1.4.0-9 overnight.
Did a retune then restored schedule.
After reboot schedule and favourites restored okay - thanks
However boot-settings channel changed to '109 - Channel 4+1" from "107 -BBC News" and boot-settings group shows "1 - BBC" but TV shows all channels.
Reset channel in boot-settings to "107 - BBC News" but left group as "1 - BBC" and saved
Rebooted from WebIf and all okay

Last edited:
You don't need to do a retune to pick up a rename. Just dial up LCN 32 and it'll do it after a couple of seconds.
Right, that worked. No need to retune now as peterworks has already tested the restore favourites, so I'll wait for another opportunity to try it on mine.

However boot-settings channel changed to '109 - Channel 4+1" from "107 -BBC News" and boot-settings group shows "1 - BBC" but TV shows all channels.
That's a bug. boot-settings needs changing to work across retunes. Leave it with me!

boot-settings 1.0.2 includes a fix for keeping the same startup channel number across retunes.
It will only be able to do that once you've gone into the package settings and saved the configuration again.
(Up until you do that it will work fine except that the startup channel may change following a retune).

Back