Scheduled Event at 04:17:31

Cancunia

Seasons Greetings Everyone.

By chance, I was up at around 4:20 this morning and noticed that my HDR was awake too! I looked in the activity log and can see a daily occurrence of "04:17:31 - System booted (Scheduled event)."
I have the RS package installed, so am wondering if that's what's causing this?

On the subject of RS, looks like I have an error with a lot of "Error encountered, Error: 6 - Couldn't resolve host name"

Thanks

Not sure about your unit waking up at 4:17 but waking up at 4:27 is normal operation, this is the Humax's daily routine to look for new firmware, it does this without the Custom Firmware being installed and is not caused by the RS package

Thanks Ezra, I have CF installed and also have the Disable OTA package installed so assumed that there would not be a daily wake up.

Versions are as follows:

Web interface version: 1.2.5-13
Custom firmware version: 3.00 (build 2137)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.00)

Sorry, just noticed on the scheduled events that 'Disable OTA' has a 20 minute slot at 04:20. I guess it must be this.

Disable OTA works by keeping the unit busy during the 4:30 OTA period, it does this by creating it's own wake-up, so either way the unit will be awake

Disable OTA works by keeping the unit busy during the 4:30 OTA period, it does this by creating it's own wake-up, so either way the unit will be awake
Unless you turn off the disable-ota reminder in the package settings.

Back