Scheduled events not showing on my HDR Fox T2

Black Hole, thanks again for you help.

I have done as suggested and removed the auto-schedule-restore package, re-booted, switched off at the mains and re-booted again but the result is the same, a full list of pending scheduled events but nothing in the scheduled events.

I have taken this a step further and deleted all of the pending scheduled events, switched off, re-booted, restored different backups, switched off, re-booted but the result is always the same.

It seems to me that the webIF program is working ok as I can select any backup and this is sent to the humax which puts it into the pending scheduled events queue, the problem seems to be that this is never transferred into the scheduled events. I don’t know enough about how the humax works to take this any further so unless someone has a further suggestion I believe that I need to take the humax back to a virgin state as I said earlier. Can you advise what the best way of doing this would be?

I would try a forced re-install of the rsvsync package. This is responsible for transferring the entries from pending to scheduled.
You can force re-install it from the web interface diagnostics page, just type rsvsync in the box there and click on 'Force re-install'

I would try a forced re-install of the rsvsync package. This is responsible for transferring the entries from pending to scheduled.
You can force re-install it from the web interface diagnostics page, just type rsvsync in the box there and click on 'Force re-install'

Well that was interesting! I did as you suggested & sure enough all my pending events were put in my Scheduled Events in webIF......HOWEVER.... I then had a situation that a program that was scheduled to start just after I had rebooted showed on the humax as a scheduled event, showed that it was recording there but did not show in the TV Guide as recording and it appeared later as a failed recording. Now it is likely that this was all because it was scheduled a few seconds after the reboot but I will have to see when the next scheduled event is due to record.

Thanks for the suggestion and I will give an update in a day or so.

Well that seems to have fixed it many thanks

Back