Scheduled Events

Series recording of Mrs Brown's Boys (6/6 last Friday) not removed from schedule.
I will leave it there for the time being.

Webif 0.7.5-1 CF 1.12

Edit. Looks like a problem with the Humax. It's still showing in Guide/Yellow button.

Series recording of Mrs Brown's Boys (6/6 last Friday) not removed from schedule.
I will leave it there for the time being.

Webif 0.7.5-1 CF 1.12

Edit. Looks like a problem with the Humax. It's still showing in Guide/Yellow button.
This is the correct behaviour, as the programme is the last part of the series, it should go to the bottom of the schedule with its date and time details replaced with a row of "-- / -- and -- : -- ~ -- : --".
This should then remain there for a period of 13 weeks, before being automatically deleted. You can delete it yourself though if you wish.

Thanks for the explanation. I had not seen it before and thought it to be a bug.
My other series recordings scheduled are ongoing so when they run their course I shall expect them to do the same and delete them.
Perhaps my ignorance will help to enlighten others.

There is no particular need to delete them, they are held in case another episode comes along (the Humax doesn't know it was the last episode) and the schedule is blank because the item has no new episodes visible within the EPG. Eventually they disappear of their own accord, unless you like making work for yourself!

Back