Scrambled channel

gilldavey

I have suddenly ' lost ' ITV 3 on my HDR-FOX T2 Freeview Recorder. Picture hopelessly scrambled and error message shown. Other main channels seem unaffected .
Have checked the signal from the Belmont transmitter and no problem there. Can something bad have happened to the aerial ?
Reception of the rogue channel is fine if I watching using Panasonic tv. without the Humax.
Thought problem might resolve itself but it has now persisted for a week so am flummoxed.

I think your best bet is to try a retune (which will kill off your recording schedule unfortunately). I don't know what the progress is re DSO in your area, but if the transmitter people have been playing with channel allocations it is possible that your TV is able to track them automatically - but we know the Humax won't.

I think your best bet is to try a retune (which will kill off your recording schedule unfortunately). I don't know what the progress is re DSO in your area, but if the transmitter people have been playing with channel allocations it is possible that your TV is able to track them automatically - but we know the Humax won't.
Many thanks for your help. Much appreciated. Am now getting a good signal and able to watch and record ITV3.

Back