Seeing 'media /My Video (N/AiB)'

No idea. Please post a photo of the TV screen, or a screen grab if you mean WebIF.

after I used the post-crash usb installer.
Explain what you mean by "post-crash usb installer". There is no post-crash usb installer (nothing that needs to be done post-crash, anyway).

I have no idea either but it more likely to be related to your attempts to add a new NAS than to your earlier crash
But neither should have required anything be intalled from USB

My guess is that 'N/AiB' relates to a 'not applicable' number of mebi, gigi or tebi-bytes.
I think you're on the money. It would have been obvious if we had been supplied with a screen shot.

If so:
I've started seeing the (N/AiB) after I used the post-crash usb installer.

What does (N/AiB) mean?
It means the capacity (or perhaps free space) of the drive isn't available to display. Nothing at all to do with crashes etc, everything to do with your externally mounted drives. "N/A" would normally be replaced with "30G" (for example), to read "30GiB". See Glossary (click), entry "KiB".

I call 'em giggly-bites. Or maybe that's the choccy liqueurs?

Last edited:
That's a point - not having gone shopping in Aldi/Lidl (I forget which) this year, I've not scoffed a box of their rather nice cherry liqueurs :(

Last edited:
I think Black Hole's getting a bit punch drunk. There's a number of spelling mistakes appearing in his posts. "I'm not scoffed" for "I've not scoffed", "wither solstice" for "winter solstice". Can't be the liqueurs.:cheers:

No idea. Please post a photo of the TV screen, or a screen grab if you mean WebIF.

Explain what you mean by "post-crash usb installer". There is no post-crash usb installer (nothing that needs to be done post-crash, anyway).
I meant the HDR_FOX_T2_system_flush hdf file on a usb stick. Everything is working ok so it doesn't seem to be an issue.

I think Black Hole's getting a bit punch drunk. There's a number of spelling mistakes appearing in his posts. "I'm not scoffed" for "I've not scoffed", "wither solstice" for "winter solstice". Can't be the liqueurs.:cheers:
No, but it can be the bloody auto-correct. At least I spelt syzygy correctly!

I used to have contacts with software company Boole & Babbage, it was tempting to accept the suggested correction Booze and Babble

At least I spelt syzygy correctly!
I had to look that up, I thought you were taking the p, but it really is a word.
Fortunately, or is it unfortunately, all of the spelling mistakes I make on this forum are all my own doing. There is no autocorrection through this browser.

I had to look that up, I thought you were taking the p, but it really is a word.
Fortunately, or is it unfortunately, all of the spelling mistakes I make on this forum are all my own doing. There is no autocorrection through this browser.

I'd love to deploy that in Scrabble sometime. Probably very difficult though as you'd need to have access to both the letter 'y's from the bag, plus a third nominated from a blank.

Back