Selected Service from EPG Displays as Picture-In-RedButton

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
Weird fault on one of my HDR-FOXes tonight, which I imagine will clear if I reboot it:

It normally idles on LCN 200 (Red Button). I went to EPG to select a live programme, but whereas the selected service normally plays full-screen on exit from EPG, on this occasion it played as an insert in the "Welcome to Red Button" slide.

This is repeatable. Select the service directly, and it's OK. Select from EPG again, PIP again.

Yep, rebooted and everything is OK again. One for the record.

Last edited:
The iPad had a spasm - it didn't show me that the topic had been posted and the duplicates were the consequence of me poking it.

It's a difficult choice: assume the post really has been uploaded and risk halving to construct it again if if wasn't, or keep trying and risk duplicate posts/topics. The latter seems the best option - any duplicates can be removed afterwards.

(He's on here all hours.)
Obviously not, in this case!

I count 4 :)
Must have been another since I posted then.
It's a difficult choice: assume the post really has been uploaded and risk halving to construct it again if if wasn't,
Or correct typos, or were you just trying to make the post shorter? In which case, you could have left out the double-tap on the 'if's. ;=)

Or ditch the autocorrect.

I see that more and more people are not taking responsibility for their actions. Even here, some of us seem to blame the hardware for their sloppy mistakes ;=)

You would too - if I try to type "Ken" it slips in a "Jen" when I'm not looking! I have even caught it replacing several words at once when I enter a comma.

Back