For Sale Selling HDR-Fox T2

typod

Hi,

I am about to put my Fox T2 on eBay as I no longer use it. It has the custom firmware installed which I will mention in the auction and probably remove it of the buyer wants me to. It is a 500GB model and comes with the remote, instructions, HDMI and scart leads.

Before I do this I wondered if anyone here is interested in it? It will save me removing the firmware etc as everyone here is savvy with it and I am not sure your average eBay buyer will be.

I am not sure if it's OK to offer it for sale on this forum, if I have broken the rules please remove this post.
Otherwise drop me a message with an offer in.

Cheers

I advise you not to mention CF on an eBay advert, and to remove all trace before delivery. Anybody who knows about the custom firmware will also be aware how easy it is to install, and anyone else will only be put off.

I advise you not to mention CF on an eBay advert, and to remove all trace before delivery. Anybody who knows about the custom firmware will also be aware how easy it is to install, and anyone else will only be put off.

That's what I was thinking as well. I could imagine it putting a lot of people off.

How much are you wanting and where in the UK are you (just in case I could collect)

I am near Kingston if that's any good. I was thinking about £60, but let me take a look on eBay and see what they are selling for and I will knock some off as it will make my life easier.

If others think £60 is fair or way out just let me know

£60 if the buyer is taking a punt, worth a bit more if you warrant it to be in good working order I would say.

I have some pics here I can upload if anyone wants. I also can power the device on and take a photo of it working on my TV. There is a small scratch on the top of the device (back right) hard to pic out on camera, but that's it. Otherwise its in good condition.

I'm interested - its about time a got an HDR, as I've failed to get the HDR software working fully on the HD! Booting into HDR mode to use iplayer then missing recordings is getting anoying! PM sent.

Just in case anyone else is interested, here are some images of the Hard Disks Diags page and some of the actual device.

Humax-HDD-1.PNG Humax-HDD-2.PNG IMG_0043.png IMG_0045.png IMG_0051.png

Back