Series Not Marked as Series on EPG

ian_j

I'm getting a few series (mostly radio) that are only letting me set them as an individual episode and then manually add the next episode after that one has recorded.

Who if anyone can I contact to try and highlight the issue?

It would be the broadcaster or who ever they have farmed out their EIT work to, so it will depend on which broadcaster it is.

BBC & CBS Drama.

Strange thing with CBS Drama is that it does say record series but then after the episode has been broadcast the next episode is never scheduled.
I have to delete the old recording from the schedule and manually add the next one.

I'm getting a few series (mostly radio) that are only letting me set them as an individual episode and then manually add the next episode after that one has recorded.
Why can't you set them all (all those in the range of the EPG) to record individually? I had this problem with a run on 4 Extra, but at least I could set multiple individual recordings. The RS search & schedule operation is useful for situations like this.

Why can't you set them all (all those in the range of the EPG) to record individually?

I do but sometimes if I don't use the Humax for a while or I'm away I forget to set the next episode to record.

There are currently 3 series that are showing as individual episodes.

Polyoaks
Buy Me Up TV
The Mary Whitehouse Experience

I do but sometimes if I don't use the Humax for a while or I'm away I forget to set the next episode to record.

There are currently 3 series that are showing as individual episodes.

Polyoaks
Buy Me Up TV
The Mary Whitehouse Experience
As the R4Extra schedule is stable an alternative to RS would be to set them as repeat timers with some end padding. (I personally wouldn't use padding at the start R4Extra as the recording will initially have the wrong name and R4Extra don't tend to start early.)

Back