1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Series Recording Gone Missing

Discussion in 'HDR-FOX T2 Freeview Recorder' started by hummyb, Aug 26, 2012.

1. hummyb

hummyb New Member

Hi,

Tried to record a few serials recently and can't figure out how to do it. Never had problems recording series before but recently I've been unable to work out how to do it. I make sure the program has the 'S' icon. Tried hitting the record button which just starts recording a single program without any prompting. The enter button just changes channel when in the guide. Tried lots of stuff so what am I missing?

Another thing I can not figure out is to stop a recording that is in progress. Any pointers would be great!

Having serious user issues :(

Regards

2. hummyb

hummyb New Member

ok as soon as I hit posted worked it out. It will not allow you to record a series when the program has already started instead it either starts recording or switches to the channel. Pretty crap really :(

To stop a recording hit media and highlight the item you want to stop and hit the stop button.

3. Ezra Pound

Ezra Pound Well-Known Member

You can just press Stop, if there is more than one recording in progress you will be presented with a list to chose from, otherwise you just get an 'Are You Sure?' message