Series Recording Gone Missing

hummyb

Hi,

Tried to record a few serials recently and can't figure out how to do it. Never had problems recording series before but recently I've been unable to work out how to do it. I make sure the program has the 'S' icon. Tried hitting the record button which just starts recording a single program without any prompting. The enter button just changes channel when in the guide. Tried lots of stuff so what am I missing?

Another thing I can not figure out is to stop a recording that is in progress. Any pointers would be great!

Having serious user issues :(

Regards

ok as soon as I hit posted worked it out. It will not allow you to record a series when the program has already started instead it either starts recording or switches to the channel. Pretty crap really :(

To stop a recording hit media and highlight the item you want to stop and hit the stop button.

To stop a recording hit media and highlight the item you want to stop and hit the stop button.

You can just press Stop, if there is more than one recording in progress you will be presented with a list to chose from, otherwise you just get an 'Are You Sure?' message

Back