• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

[seriesfiler] no longer filing...

As the thread title. Seriesfiler has worked well until a couple of weeks back; there have been no changes to the box so I am at a loss what to do.
I've tried removing and reinstating the package but to no avail.
Any thoughts, oh helpful forumites?

Thanks

Mick

Yes, I'm having the same problem.
This is what the log says.
/mod/sbin/seriesfiler: line 77: /mod/bin/busybox/sed: not found
Recently filed:
/mod/sbin/seriesfiler: line 81: /mod/bin/busybox/sed: not found
Any help would be great !

Ezra Pound

This is being discussed on the series filer conflict thread HERE. It looks like series filer needs the sed program which is a stand alone package and is also part of busybox that was upgraded on the 2nd. Jan

af123

Administrator
Staff member
The latest busybox update does not include a sed applet. I presumed there was no need since there is a fully fledged version of it in the custom firmware under /bin.
Not a valid presumption in the case of seriesfiler though as it uses explicit paths to binaries rather than setting a path and letting the system find the required programs.

I will update the seriesfiler package later this evening to resolve this.

af123

Administrator
Staff member
seriesfiler 0.2.2-1 published which should work again - I don't use it myself so haven't been able to fully test it. Sorry for any inconvenience!