Service Previously At 302 Now On LCN 308

prpr

One of prpr's database tweaks would be handy for this.
What needs changing? Service names change automatically.
I don't actually have 302 and 303 on my box at the moment. Must have deleted them as useless, so I guess I'll have to do a manual tune.
It's tricky to do a compare between something and nothing though to work out what changed!

I think the tuning parameters for what used to be LCN 302 need reassigning to LCN 308 (I wonder why the move?). I can provide a database dump if you tell me what you need.

Code:
humax# echo "select * from tbl_svc where usLcn=302;"|sqlite3 /var/lib/humaxtv/channel.db

I did a compare between two boxes though and I think it's just the LCN that's changed (they're in different physical locations so there are other differences), so try:
Code:
humax# /etc/init.d/S90settop shut
humax# echo 'update TBL_SVC set usLcn=308 where usLcn=302;' | sqlite3 /var/lib/humaxtv/channel.db
humax# reboot

Perhaps this thread should be split, as we are now in Customised territory, rather than Freeview territory.

Yes, we'll split it at post 5 under the title "Service Previously At 302 Now On LCN 308" (now done, thanks mods).

Web-If is now generating errors of course:
GET /img/channels/BBC RB 303 HD.png: Error 404: Not Found​
GET /img/channels/BBC RB 301.png: Error 404: Not Found​
GET /img/channels/308.png: Error 404: Not Found​
so I guess we need an update with some renamed icons.

I'm pleased to confirm this works on HD-FOX too (a diagnostic script would save everyone a lot of mucking about hint hint).

Hint taken. There's a new diagnostic called retune/302_to_308. Run it then the channel will be renumbered the next time the Humax is started up from full standby.

Code:
Running: retune/302_to_308
Channel 302 will be renumbered to 308 on the next boot.

Back