Setting the system time WITHOUT an aerial

It must be a stick the Humax doesn't like.

Kingston DataTraveller G2 8Gb USB stick and it works fine after the upgade so it's just when Humax is looking at it for an upgrade. I tried it with a 500Mb Fat primary partition but that didn't work either!

Just for the record, the HD Fox T2 only has a single USB port which is why I wanted to use the 8Gb stick.

Another thing I tried was with a USB hub, which worked fine and the Humax could see both sticks but I need the hub for the old laptop.

"We're here at last..."

Been to my brother's, used his aerial, got the channels.

HD TV portal works fine!

I have loaded custom-portal, how do I access it?

Just ran the diagnostic on the Webif:-

>>> Beginning diagnostic general
Running: general

*** Directory Structure ***

Checking /mod/boot is a symlink : Pass
Checking /var/lib/humaxtv/mod is a directory : Pass
Checking /var/lib/humaxtv_backup/mod is a directory : Pass
Checking /mod/boot/2 is a symlink : Fail: -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2557 Oct 23 01:30 config-ocontroller-si-rootfs.txt
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 27 Jan 1 2000 mod -> /var/lib/humaxtv_backup/mod
Checking /mod/boot links correctly : Pass
Checking /mod/boot/2 links correctly : Fail: -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2557 Oct 23 01:30 config-ocontroller-si-rootfs.txt
/var/lib/humaxtv_backup/mod -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2557 Oct 23 01:30 config-ocontroller-si-rootfs.txt
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 27 Jan 1 2000 mod -> /var/lib/humaxtv_backup/mod

>>> Ending diagnostic general

So do I have a problem, Houston?

Same button, but you will have to install it first from Package Management >> Available. You might have to set Advanced Setting in Settings to ON to show it.

Done that and it shows as loaded in the packages screen. The box is rebooted every day as we have a switch off policy.

Could you do a screen shot of the custom-portal?

Back