Site Donations

I am shocked. The progress bar only shows 4.9% of the annual bill. There must be very few of us who have put in anything at all.
I think the situation is that more than 5% of the annual cost has been donated but it has been spent in the hosting costs for the last couple of months.

Well - having turned a good product into a great one - the least I can do is add a few quid to the pot to help with the running costs.

Although - maybe I'm having a stupid day :confused: - but I struggled to find the donate link as it was on the right hand panel under the stats and adds - personally I would add a link at the start of this thread to make it easier to find.

Keep up the good work guys. :)

Just noticed this thread and made a small contribution towards the running costs to this great site.

Hi jsrobo.

I completely understand your concerns but as people who have been here since the site was born will remember, that since moving to our current host we've had no downtime.

We have tried less expensive options but always had issues.

As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Thanks,

Michael

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've been running my web site for many many years, since before 2000, with few problems. For the last 5 years at Streamline with a web site running at over 40GB in size, with no problems. Daily visitor numbers in the few thousands, with normal html page plus image and video downloads of 10mb -40mb a hit, works smashing. Your capacity and bandwidth will be nothing compared to mine. Your wasting money, believe me!

Hi Michael,
I Tried to donate tonight - it said your PP account wasn't accepting payments !
Will try again when you've got it working again.
Thanks for a great site.

Hi MrAlobar,

I'm not sure why it wasn't working but I just got a donation so I know it's working currently. Donations are low for this month's bill, still need more to cover the bill that is due next week.

I'll never just leave the bill, I generally cover the difference if needed, although this is the first time this year I've had to, thanks to the kind donations.

Thank,s

Michael

Donations made to both this forum site and to af123 support site (RS).

Thanks for all of the good work everyone.

Not sure why I was having trouble then - working now anyway, just donated.
HarveyB - what is the AF123 site you refer to - I'd like to donate there too ?

It was the Hummypkg Remote Scheduling site http://rs.hummypkg.org.uk.
The site is used for the Custom Firmware Remote Scheduling facility.
Unfortunately you need a login id, this is only allocated when you setup WebIf Remote Scheduling on your Hummy.

I'm not sure if there is any other means of contributing, perhaps somebody else can advise.

Back