• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

Site is up and down like a.....

Wallace

Slightly Pickled
Site is been up and down most of the evening. Not even got a chance to post before it dropped...

Someone come in and unplug the server? lol

OP
OP
Wallace

Wallace

Slightly Pickled
It was so flaky that the site went down before I could even finish writing a post. It was frustrating as I am one of the beta testers and that 'conversation' came to a grinding halt too.
At least the site wasn't running slow as it usually is for me. It was either up or down this time!

OP
OP
Wallace

Wallace

Slightly Pickled
Your site (Hummy.tv). And beta testing for the remote scheduling of timers using custom firmware. Courtesy of member af123.
He also said he had trouble accessing this site. I couldn't even ping it. Every other site was OK.

I know you are probably thinking I am a bit of a fuss-pot. If you wish I will keep quiet.

Not at all. I was being serious. I guess my host had some downtime or something.

Seems to be fine now. Will look into it :)

Thanks

Michael

OP
OP
Wallace

Wallace

Slightly Pickled
Yes it's OK now. The beta testing is being discussed in a 'conversation' so it's not in a public area of the forums.