Skip Episode problem

peterworks

Ye Olde Bowler
As per the attached screen shot showing my schedule, I have a conflict. I used skip episode in RS and WebIf which showed it was successful. Although the nugget log (attached) seems to show success it has not worked (the conflict is still there).
Any ideas please ?

Conflicts.jpgNugget log.jpg

Thank you

For a long time I have noticed recordings that I am sure I have scheduled not appearing.
While some of the occurrences are no doubt due to my advancing years and unreliable memory I feel sure that on occasion the fault lies somewhere within the webif Real Time Scheduling system - it doesn't always do what it says it has done!

The problem is that it with 'random' events is that is very difficult to debug them after the event if you don't have a repeatable scenario.

What does strike me in your nugget log are the references to slot 10 and -10. I am not sure how a negative slot number could be valid and you don't have a slot 10 in the conflicted entries ( slot number is the first column in the schedule display)

@MymsMan I very rarely have a problem with RS which is why I raised this. I assumed, perhaps wrongly, slot 10 was the second recording of the ITV World Cup. As to -10 I too am bemused...

Maybe the code uses -10 in the log message to show that slot 10 is being removed?

Back