Sky player login

wutang789

hi guys,

just got a humax hdr fox t2 pvr and have installed the custom firmware and various packets from the web if, all seems to be working fine except that when i try to log in to sky player it keeps telling me i have entered incorrect details, i am using the same id and password i use to login to sky go on my laptop am i doing something wrong?

congrates to everyone involved in the developement of the custom firmware by the way.

many thanks

Richard

Sorry to bump an old thread but I am having the same problem so didn't think there was a need for a new thread. I have logged into my sky account and I am only using 1 of my 2 devices so I don't see why my Humax will not login to the player. I have checked my case is correct.

Can anyone offer me any advice or is sky player just not working?

Props to the people who release all of these tweaks, I received my HDR-fox t2 today, only ordered it because of the developments posted here. Thanks for having me :)

Edit: changed my google search term and found this thread: /threads/sky-player-problem.3205/page-2

Looks like I missed the boat but will read through the entirety of that thread just in case.

Back