SkyPlayer

Kev03

Hi all, I have sky working fine and the live tv works great but I don't seem to have Sky 1, did I do something wrong as everyone thing else seems to be there. Thanks

Very few sky channels are available on the portal.
As far as I know the software will give you anything sky themselves put online.
Sky 1 isnt on my list here either. There are a couple of nice channels though.

You will find live TV works but the archived stuff will not.
Also the few movie channels you get live will work but be aware that sky recognises
you are using a humax and sometimes dissable specific movies (and possibly programs - I'm not sure)
on that device. (I dont know why)

Its a pity the BBC dont have the material sky has as their portal is much better in many respects.

With firmware 1.02.27, I'm able to view catch-up content as long as I select the right version of Sky Player (there are two that are offered by the custom portal)

Very few sky channels are available on the portal.
As far as I know the software will give you anything sky themselves put online.
Sky 1 isnt on my list here either. There are a couple of nice channels though.

You will find live TV works but the archived stuff will not.
Also the few movie channels you get live will work but be aware that sky recognises
you are using a humax and sometimes dissable specific movies (and possibly programs - I'm not sure)
on that device. (I dont know why)

Its a pity the BBC dont have the material sky has as their portal is much better in many respects.

Thanks for reply, yeah all the sports channels have been working no bother. So cause Sky can see I'm using a Humax box is there anything illegal about it?

With firmware 1.02.27, I'm able to view catch-up content as long as I select the right version of Sky Player (there are two that are offered by the custom portal)

Yeah I also have the two SkyPlayer options, which one do you select to view the content?

Weird, I managed to play an episode of House Season 8 last night through it.

There are two custom portals, custom-portal and portal-xtra1.
The latter is newer and has more features.

There are two custom portals, custom-portal and portal-xtra1.
The latter is newer and has more features.

I though only the new one (portal-xtra1 1.12.064.300) was available from the Web-If now, Although the packages are still on hummypkg

Got the new one working fine now. I think it's better as well! I just wish Sky 1 was available but pleased all the on demand stuff is now working!!

Back