• The forum software that supports hummy.tv has been upgraded to XenForo 2.0!

This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us as we continue to tweak things and report any issues or suggestions in Site/Forum Issues.

Software version v1.02.29

Rogerh

My HDR came with 1.02.29 installed. It seemed very similar to the 1.02.28 I reverted to (to get Customised Firmware). I did not see a link to Internet Radio from the TV Portal when I tried while using 1.02.29.

Rogerh

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
The Internet radio link was removed from the portal, and according to Barry at My Humax forum, was due to be made available again during the week commencing 27th August.

Will this release be required in order to be able to access the reinstated Internet Radio on the Portal?

I ask because I've gone back to 1.02.20 because we don't like the 1.02.28 feature whereby it pops an icon up on the screen when you press a device button on the remote (is there any way to stop this?)

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
You've done what you need to do to stop it, the only other way I know is to get hold of an older version of the handset (with 4-digit device codes).

I don't know about Internet Radio yet, it had not reappeared on the portal last time I looked.

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
What's the news then (not having installed it myself)? Is it the same as .28 in all respects except with Internet Radio mended? I can't imagine how they cocked up iRadio in the first place - it was working before, and still works in .20.