Sort Order for Media list

DelboyUK

Hi... i am new to the forum, having just received my new HDR Fox-T2 this week.

My only initial (small) annoyance is that the recorded programmes display in Date order with the latest at the top of the list by default.

I can change the sort order to Alpha ok, which then also shows the series programmes in folders in the order i want them - oldest at the top, newest at the bottom. This makes most sense to me for watching a series of programmes in the correct broadcast/recorded date order.

The problem is this sort order reverts back to sorted by Date order when the unit is put into standby overnight.

So the question is, can the default sort order be fixed at Alpha ??

I have now installed the customised firmware, with access to the root folders/files on the Hummy. Is there a simple file edit that can be made to amend the default sort order?

Any help appreciated. Del

Hi... i am new to the forum, having just received my new HDR Fox-T2 this week.

My only initial (small) annoyance is that the recorded programmes display in Date order with the latest at the top of the list by default.

I can change the sort order to Alpha ok, which then also shows the series programmes in folders in the order i want them - oldest at the top, newest at the bottom. This makes most sense to me for watching a series of programmes in the correct broadcast/recorded date order.

The problem is this sort order reverts back to sorted by Date order when the unit is put into standby overnight.

So the question is, can the default sort order be fixed at Alpha ??

I have now installed the customised firmware, with access to the root folders/files on the Hummy. Is there a simple file edit that can be made to amend the default sort order?

Any help appreciated. Del

I would like the same question answered please.

Thanks in advance,

Rg.

Back