Spam

Hello Dear.

I am Pauline Allen, 17 years old girl; I was raised up by a single mother who was a missionary before she died few months ago. My mother was rich ,she was also running a farm with a ranch with investment in stocks and shares before she died. I am passing through a lot of financial problem due to her departure. She willed all her savings to me but she told the bank management that before the money will be released to me that I must get to the age of marriage or I will present a guardian been a (Male /Female) to the bank, before they can release the fund to me, please I want you to help me and stand as my guardian and claim the fund and asset my late mother left behind for me.

please I really need your help.

Pauline

USPS.COM

Notification

Your parcel has arrived at June 20, 2014. Courier service could not make the delivery of your parcel.
You should print the label and show it in the nearest post office to get a parcel.

Print Shipping Receipt

Copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved.

Word Latest News:
See Brazil's football shrine
CNN's Shasta Darlington looks back at the history of Brazil's iconic Maracana stadium.

'Shoebox IVF' hope for infertile couples
The low tech kit that could help infertile people around the world

It's obviously my lucky day!

Good Day,

We will need you to send us some information for the delivery of your
solatium. The prize in cash has been preloaded into a cash card that
will allow you withdraw the sum of $5,000.00USD (Five Thousand Dollars
Only) as your daily limit.

Solatium Committee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not another missed parcel!!!

Logistics Services us_52@reverseaffiliateprofits.com via garland.websitewelcome.com
20:06 (13 hours ago)
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that have been detected by our spam filters. Learn more

USPS.COM

Notification

Your parcel has arrived at June 25, 2014. Courier service could not make the delivery of your parcel.
You should print the label and show it in the nearest post office to get a parcel.

Print Shipping Receip
Copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved.

Word Latest News:
8 odd items now in vending machines
From gum and smokes to burritos and gold bars -- how vending machines have evolved.
City watchdog boss defers bonus
The chief executive of the Financial Conduct Authority Martin Wheatley defers his bonus until an inquiry into a press briefing is complete.
North Korea 'test-fires missiles'
North Korea test-fires two missiles - believed to be short-range Scuds - into the sea from its east coast, South Korea media say.
The irresistible urge for students to talk
The irresistible urge for online students to talk

I must be unlucky, I've never seen one of those (although, to be fair, I don't pay much attention to my spam folder).

But I don't have a church, dear...
Hello Dear,

My name is Mrs. Elizabeth Gotthelf Hermina Sies; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health, I decided to donate the sum of $35,400,000 (Thirty five million four hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Contact my lawyer (Barr.GBEREL JOSEPH) with this pacified email: (gbereljoseph101@yahoo.fr) and tell him that I have donated ($35,400,000.00) to you and I have also notified him. I know I don’t know you but I have been directed to do this. My lawyer will assist you to claim the money from the security company where it is being deposited.

Thanks and God bless.
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. From Mrs. Elizabeth Gotthelf Hermina Sies.
Attention: My Dear

We have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of US$4,5Million out of delivery with the help of Dr David Don Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreign Attorney representative here in Benin.So every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Mr Elton Louis and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated so you are advice to re-confirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at Wisconsin International Airport in USA with your consignment box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and call him with this number (608) 561-1617 so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your package delivered to you and hand you over your package safely and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as Mr. Elton Louis has no time to waste due to his flight ticket.

So the Information you are Required to Reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow.

(1)Your Full Name=============
(2)Mobile Phone Number======
(3)Current Home Address========
(4)Fax Number================
(5)Country====================
(6)City======================
(7)Nearest Airport ==============
(8)A copy of your ID

As he is at Wisconsin International Airport in USA right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the consignment box which made him to misplace your address. So contact him to deliver your package first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch,

Please try to make sure that you contact him with this information.

E-mail:...agt.louis@centrum.cz
Name-... Agent .Elton Louis
Contact number :....(608) 561-1617. call or sms So contact him to deliver your Consignment box first thing tomorrow morning or possibly today, So get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has getting to you without any hitch.

Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know the content of that consignment box is money, Because the Attorney which represented you registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery so unknown circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment box is to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you.

Regards
Frank Williams
Director of DHL Company
Mobile: (+229) 686-743-40
Email: (dhlcouriercompanybeninrepublic@centrum.cz)
It will be tragic if a philanthropist with genuinely squillions of dollars to bestow on some random beneficiaries by email just ends up in everybody's spam folder!

Last edited:
Got this E-mail Today :-
Subject : Card Receipt
Hi
Please find attached receipt of payment made to us today
Regards
Tracey

Tracey Smith| Branch Administrator
AquAid | Birmingham & Midlands Central
Unit 35 Kelvin Way Trading Estate | West Bromwich | B70 7TP
Telephone: 0121 525 4533
Fax: 0121 525 3502
Mobile: 07795328895
Email: tracey.smith(AT)aquaid.co.uk
The attached file :- CAR015151239.doc contains a single blank A4 page, but the document also contains macros that no doubt do something to your computer that you would rather they didn't, beware this E-mail has been confirmed as malicious so don't open the document

Last edited:
I just had a look in my junk bucket, and I don't seem to have one of those yet (was da matta me?), but I do have two from the Bank of America with HTML validation forms attached, and two of African origin.

Maybe - her mother was rich...
And good lookin'.
Are we to post every spam email we receive here then?;)

OK then. Here's my latest:-

Dear all,
Payment has been made to you in amount GBP 15574,27 by BACS.
See attachment.
Regards,
Hilton
Senior Accountant

Wouldn't that be nice? Needless to say, I investigated no further.

Last edited:
Ha. I was just about to post an almost identical one as an example of a 'stupid' spammer.
Dear all ???
Really? You've sent all of us £15574,27?
Plausibility level ... low to non-existent :sleep:

I didn't think there was any point in checking my bank account. But I was there anyway.:)

Back